Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm Back ! =)

HELLO :D

I feel so much better den before.. without HE besite me.. I can still Live Happily. =) got all you guys support and comment , i appreciate it very much :') last 2 day he got text me , but i treat him LCLY AND COLD++ :'( Maybe its normal ? =) i still ask him don find me anymore , acctualy , i never hope that.. ='( just when he text me , my tears start falling down :') NORMAL !! :'D HE's Right.. Although we're not couple anymore.. we're STILL the BEST BEST FriendSs :) <3 HE's still wondering about his SPM . haha ! Good Luck Cyril ! =)

From the day we Break , there're a lot of my friends text me :) thankss for who leaving comment here and also at FB =) <3



i'm not goin talk so much today ,
Not feeling well .

Bye2 . Nights <3

No comments:

Post a Comment