Friday, December 31, 2010

1 JANUARY 2011 =D

Finally 2011 beginning =)

say bout last night first ! hahhha !! 31 december 2010 . =)

Okay ,, Hmm.. yesterday 6 like that . my friend wen yee and bubu and one his friend go suria meet me.. after that we jalan2 . we buyed thing at body shop and go . hee ;)
almost 7 like that , they finish buy their thing , so we back to their hotel and preparing to go kkbox celebrate Xiao Bai Birthday and also countdown for 2011 ! =D
reach there , got some i dunno de >< so arkward . hahaha =D but they're so Funny and High !! 9 more like that , a stupid call me from kl , and tel me bout kl situation . He at Genting waiting for countdown too !! so i ask him must 12am ngam call me !! he 11:58 ady call me le xD keep woohoo woohoo there lagi !! hahhhahah !! kkbox sponsor us some entertainment for countdown too =D those guys keep play and jump dao high high xD
well , FINALLYY !! my phone 00:00 !! 2010 END and 2011 BEGIN !! woohooo !!!!! put down all the bad memories !! and start the swweet memories at the first second of 2011 with them =D

12:45 like that , we 're back . we call car to fetch us , after fetch them to their room , and my turn to home . hahahha ! TIBA2 !! a stupid call me say genting tidak jadi play fireworks cause the fog was too heavy , wuahahha !! zadao him !! what can do kan stupid ? =DD finish talk phone a few minutes . i reach home , almost 2am , i tot my dad will scold i late back . manatau HE give me 1 tin heineken lagi xDD what a SPECIAL day ?? xD and den give him face luoo , " ONE GO " with him xD and den go in to room and sleep !! hahahaa =D

ITS WAS A VERY VERY VERY HAPPY DAY " TODAY " =DD

No comments:

Post a Comment