Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS !! =D

Jingle bell ~ jingle bell , jingle all the way ~ and lalalala xD
Merry Christmas Friends ! =D

Today at work damn tired 1 , keep in stock >< but its so fun too =D 38 with my boss and the other 1 worker there =D

SO SO SO SO SO SADD CAUSE MY SOUND RELY SO "SEXY" in this year christmas ! ='( i'm so hard to talk , hou long tong , just recover 1 week den sick again ! wtf... ><

today after work den i go CP with My dearest edna to take my phone ! hahaha =D nice phone , LG <3 and den i company her buy her thing =) after finish shopping we had our dinner at hall 9 there . 2nd time go there , hahaha ! and den talk many xin shi with her =) i should not stay at the memories , i should leave all the memories and start my new life =) Gonna study hard for my coming SPM !!! woohooo !! JIA YOU PHOEBE !! I CAN I CAN ! =DDD

later on , we go waterfront " yim cha " xD a very CUTEE ah gua serve us xD and den we take pic with " HER " =)) wanna see the CUTE "GIRL" ? xD please check it out from my fb album =DD almost receive a lot of friends christmas wish message =D THANKSS ALL BUDDIES =))

12:00 , we both at car goin home xD countdown at car we both xDD FUNNY !!



Hmm , thats all for today , goin to take my mask then sleep !!

Nightss ! =)) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment