Saturday, November 27, 2010

有一种爱叫做放手 !

我们一起为我们的爱放弃我们所谓的天长地久吧. :')



Sweetheart , its time to set you free.. i leave you , you can don think bout me ady.. no nid reply my msg.. no nid call me and many.. i also dunno why we will be like this.. :"( i also don wan.. i rely dunno what else.. say what also no use.. cant go back ady right..? thankss for this 10 month 18 days Cyril.. :') the neclace that you lost last time.. i'm still will keep my promise.. i ady promise will save money and buy for you again de.. :) i'm workin and save money now.. :) although i can with a girlfriend d personality give you the gift.. But I will happy if you accept the gift.. its rely hard to put down all of our memories.. and i wont try to forget it too.. Cyril Chia Chuen Hou , THANKSS ! :')

No comments:

Post a Comment