Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15 dec 2010

Just reach home , and now i'm bloggin in front my computer X)

accualy plan to go amely birthday today , but i so late just fang gong den no go dao =( sorry amely ! :DD wish you happy always and geettin more pretty !! :D

after i work i go lintas and find my friends yam cha :D go jia xiang there meet him =) tiba2 wen yee call me that she already reach kk . so i ask her to find me at lintas YOYO, after that follow her car go damai there eat " FRIED KUEY TEOW " =DD

after eat i back her house.. in her room and she give me a BAG and e purple colour singlet .. nice !! =D and she take out all of her thing.. got her beloved BUBU shirt and pants . some present for other friends too =D

a few minutes later , my car come over and fetch me go home =(



till here for today , i'm searching for nice song now , who got any nice song just intro to me ? post the link to my facebook wall =) thankss ! =D

till here i'm bla bla bla-ing today , continue it by tomorrow :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment