Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby I will wait for you if i really can ! =') i love this song very ,much ! =')

I never felt nothing in the world like this beforeNow I'm missing you & I'm wishing that you would come back through my doorWhy did you have to go? You could have let me knowSo now I'm all alone, Girl you could have stayed but you wouldnt give me a chanceWith you not around it's a little bit more then i can standAnd all my tears they keep running down my faceWhy did you turn away?

So why does your pride make you run and hide?Are you that afraid of me? But I know it's a lie what you keep insideThis is not how you wanted to be

So baby I will wait for you Cause I don''t know what else i can doDon't tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for youIf you think I'm fine it just aint trueI really need you in my lifeNo matter what i have to do I'll wait for you

Baby why can't we just start over againGet it back to the way it wasIf you give me a chance I can love you rightBut your telling me it wont be enough

So baby I will wait for youCause I don''t know what else i can doDon't tell me I ran out of timeIf it takes the rest of my life

Baby I will wait for youIf you think I'm fine it just aint trueI really need you in my life No matter what i have to do I'll wait for you




=')

No comments:

Post a Comment