Saturday, December 18, 2010

17\12 ( friday )

early in the morning , my jie fu bring me go gaya street eat den fetch me go work . haha =D

after that , 1:30 like that got 1 friends come from keningau name JOVIS go my work place there find me . hahahaha =D and den ask boss for give me 1 hour rest time . take lunch with Jovis , Amely , Bryan and one Jovis Friend >< name ="D">< first time eat . not nice for me xD
amely SOLO the rojak , then Jovis , me , bryan eat the dumplings =D


Night , after i work . 8:30 =)
we plan go padang merdeka there watch fireworks . 10pm like that..
time still so early , den i wait him and one his fren find me at wisma , and den we walk go suria =D
reach suria , we go " Eu Yan Shang " find his friend . wait for his fren come out , manatau his fren don wan to join us ><>< sayang =(


and den we jalan kaki from suria go CP find Elviz !! FIRST TIME BUT ITS SO FUN walk with the 2 se man zai xD reach CP , we meet up with Elviz , den in his car go water front find amely , manatau reach there she ady on the way go kk box >< talking2 =")" scold ="P">< ( SORRY ! ) after yam cha Soo fetch me back home . haha ! talk so many xin shi with him , and he make me realize so many thing ! Thankss soo =)


after reach home , bath den sleep xD

TATA =P

No comments:

Post a Comment