Saturday, December 18, 2010

18\12 ( sat ) Last day HE at KK ='(

like usually , go work =D hahahah , dunno why so happy today , cause me " xiang de kai " ady maybe ? GREAT PHOEBE ! xD

work work xia , 1:30 like that =) suddenly Jovis call me ask me for lunch , so i go food court find him . and his that 1 fren too =D when reach there , we kin gai yi xia den i ask jovis help me order drinks . he so ting hua , help me order " MILO PING " and his " LEONG FUN HOT " xD when our drinks dao ady , HIS FRIEND father spend us drink juice lagi. hahahaha ! forget the juice what name ady ohhh =P 2:30 like that , finish havin lunch . i ta pao the dumpling for my boss eat . hahaha , cause out too long ady =P so i go first , they still kin gai there , =) when reach shop , i forget to take a pic with him , haiyaa , he not always come kk 1 =( when i text him that time he ngam2 in car . sayanngg !!! >< next time lur xD JOVIS WONG !! DON FORGET YOUR PROMISE TO ME !! xDD



after that , got 2 fren lagi go find me xD Same Destiny and Wei Dong , hahahahah ! and so many many bla bla bla xD


thats all for today ! time past too fast ady ><

goin bath now =D



Bye Bye !! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment