Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine day . 14 Feb :')

CCCH , I'm Sorry .


i really don know what we gonna be now , you call me just now ,
i realise you're still worry about me.. Sorry Cause I was too late just realise it..
Sorry cause i never believe you.. Sorry Cause i hurt you..
sorry cause i never listen to your word..
we missunderstanding each other once and once again..

This time , will be the LAST TIME :')
You said : you dunno how to control me again..
You Said : you don wan to care me again..
You Said : we got our own way to walk..

Yes , i've promise you that i'll wait for you..
when i waiting for you , where have you been ?
do you know the feeling waiting for someone ??

you tel me , we both also got wrong .
i started the game first . Now i End it myself.. I LOSE !! :)
Why ? although i dunno why those people like to make us
missunderstanding with each other. i really dont know .

I REALLY DO A VERY BIG MISTAKE .
I KNOW IT NOW .
SORRY CAUSE i was late to realise it .
Sorry For Make you Hurt ONCE AGAIN..
This , will be the last time..

i will always remember our memories . alwayss be .
Start From Now On , delete ME in YOUR MIND .
Please.. Be Happy..
YA of course , we're still Friend . :')
Sorry cause i'm LOST in your love .


亲爱的 , 对不起 。
我不想再让你痛下去了。我知道 , 你累了 , 你受够了。
你刚刚的那 " 最后一通" 电话 , 让我发现原来你还在乎我 。
对不起 , 当我发现的时候 。
你已对我完全没信心了 , 对吗 ?


我用错了方式去爱你 , 我来不及 , 再对你说声我爱你 。



如果能再遇见你把你抱紧
从此不分离绝不放弃
我要告诉你
Baby i'm sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment