Saturday, February 12, 2011

12 feb . very very tireedddd day



Today morning i go my fren " Clinton hao jie " house , waiting
" ah zhan " fetch us go lintas yam cha :)
after yam cha company they go play snooker .
i dunno what they playin . :S
just sit down and wait for wen yee coming .
when she's reach we go FRENZ me and she go FRENZ find
One friend " andrew " , funny him .
when 1pm moree lik dat , he say he's goin . so me and wen yee
go YOYO and wait for Hao jie And ah zhan find us .
after that we drink again ==

when 3 lik dat , amely fetch me and wen yee . and we go suria
AMP SQUARE sing k with Adeline Yee Ling . she's goin to
KL soon =( we havin fun in that 3 hours =D sing sing sing ! haha !

finish sing k , amely and yee ling back . Me and wen yee
find Edna and Fenny at SportMart .
after that we go SUSHI TEI eat sushii =PP

after eat , edna and fenny waiting car back .
so me and wen yee finding for a texi goin to CP .

when at cp , we go fun square there play a while
and waiting for one fren coming . name Ian :)
he keep speakin with me otherwise my speakin not really well ==

when 9 , My friend Cyril Fetch me and Wen Yee backkk :)



meet a lot of friend todayyy . hahah =D


super super tireeed now =(



Adeline Yee Ling and me :)

wen yee and me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment