Sunday, February 13, 2011

13 feb

Hello Bloggie =D


nothin special for today . hahah . i wake up at 11
and follow my biao ge go damai have breakfast . after that he ask me
company him go 1b find Present for his Girlfriend tomorrow . happy die me ! xD
no need stay at home ! xD we shop 2 hours
but many thing so nice he also say don want don want don want .
hahaha ! at last , He Book A Table for tomorrow night at Sutera Harbour .
hahaha !! after he go and make a bookin . I Follow him go Bookin 99 roses lagii .
Sweeeetttt him !! he really love her GirlFriend , they relationship almost 3 yearss :)
i'm sure his Girl will be very SURPRISE for tomorrow dinner ?? =DD
He know i Know laaa xD


After Settle All thing , he fetch his girlfriend for lunch . i wan back home
but he don wan to fetch me home . ask me join them . I'm really a very very BIG BULB =S
we take our lunch at Fish and Co . Deliciouss !
they conversation was so funny and sweet . hahah !
He Girl keep ask me bout wer we go this afternoon , but we 2 diam diam only xD
He Know I Know enough =P
after that , we go gai gai a while :) after that FINALLY he want to fetch
me homee !! hahaha !! happy die me !

when on the way home , he and his girl keep asked me why
don have boy and what what what . hahaha ! Just Can Replied Them :
I Havent Found The BOy really love me or I really love HIM ?? :)
mao bian lohhh , no people want ?? xD

They Laugh And say : Manatau MIRACLE will Happen to night or after
MigNight ?? zhaa daoo ! why they 2 so bu tiam ?! hahah !

when reach home , i bath and tidy up my room :)


heee ;) thatsss all for todayyy :)


Bye Bye Bloggie =D

And and and , Happy Valentine Day For All Couples ! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment