Monday, February 28, 2011

28 feb

Hmm , my dad today so early ask me wake up go school ady .
5am he call me wake once but i did'nt wake .
delay half hour , 5:30 i just wake =S
brush teeth wash face tied up hair change to uniform
and in car to school == 6am start car . still sleepy =\

reach school , i sleep . ==
and 7am go assembly . after assembly give teacher saman ==

when back to class , almost 9am .
havin Bm class . =\ dunno why , my stomach start pain .
the part i take operation last time . haihhh .
pain dao die !! ben lai my fren wanna take me to rest room .
but gonna have the past and the past got 1 classmate take ady .
so i din go . and i rest at class .
after that , teacher arrange new seat for us again .
so i'm awake =|

teacher Pmo copy so many notes . i just copy half .
suddenly My Friend whos dat sit in front me Name Brian , help me continue
copy my note. i tot he was just kiddin . who know he serious . hahah .
thankss brian ! : )

after school , with wen yee go city mall for sent my phone to
hospital :( gootta wait my phone for 1 week =|


and we need to wait car till 6:30 .
and finally now i'm home .
wen yee waiting for her uncle come fetch her back . :)



Till here , not goin say more .

Bye Bloggie !

No comments:

Post a Comment