Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LAst day Of Tiger Year =D

wow wow wow !! early in the morning wake up then have breakfast with family :)
after that , gai gai and buy some decorate house thing :)
after buy then back home ! yeah ! =D
First , i made "汤tang 圆yuan " with my cousin ,
red and yellow colour :D while wait for our " Tang Yuan " boiled ,
we play " cho dai di " :DD “ 兔 ” 然发财 la me xDD

after busy at kitchen , outdoor need decorated too ! :P
Next , Floor and also Living room :D
so fast , 5pm ++ ady ><
my cousin them need back early cause night need come my house
have dinner lagii :D

huuuuu ~ ! i back my room and tidy up all my " ka lang cang " xD
I realise I'm so many many many Mickey Mouse dong dong ! <3
hair clip & hairband , watch , Alarm Clock , T-Shirt , Key Chain ,
Pillow ( minnie mouse ) , Ear Phone , inside house Slipper , Photo album and many
many ! ><>< 7pm ++ ady , cousin reach ! Fly go bath
, Dry Hair and then have dinner with them xD

huhh , although i'm SUPER TIRED today , But I'm Happy cause
Busy whole day , 1 year 1 time :PP

till here , gonna do mask and sleep early :)




Nightss Bloggie ! =))




一天天一年年 天天都是好天 不管天多高路多远 祝福你快乐一万年 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment