Sunday, February 27, 2011

27 feb

Today , i went to cp with wen yee and bubu .
they company me have lunch at Hawaii .
while eatin , saw someone. and i dunno why he turn back ==
ONLY HE KNOW THE REASON .


My mood low whole the day after that . ==
wen yee company me go tanjung aru .
we play sand and find shell and katam.
haha , we saw so many JellyFish just now .
damn scary . =S i have take many photos just now , but dunno why my camera
memory cant connect to my comp . =\
we do so many thing at T.A today .
after that we wait for the sunset . ohh gosh howww beautiful is the sunset
i look just now :) love it. sayang i cant upload it =(
i'll try to upload it soon.




Hmm , TODAY , I realise so many thing .
sometimes , something would never come back no
matter how hard you try to get it .
once its broken , its fall apart .
I drop a tears in the sea ,
When the day you realise it ,
IS THE DAY I'm NOT MISSIN YOU .

You can Lie me , but you cant lie yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment