Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hey I'm Home =D

yeah , finaly home ! hahha =D

I'm havin fun at my mom village and also my " jie Fu " village .
wheee =D

This 3 days , I'm NON STOP EAT EAT EAT ! ==
i think i'm gettin FAT FAT FAT soon ! =/

the first thing i do at my mom village ,
SLEEP =D
after 1 hour later ,
we go play water =D , but too bad , not yet play enough den
start raining ady =|
so we went home :) my mom and my aunt them preparing for
our dinner , my cousin them start sing karaoke =D
Funny them ! ME ? bath , watch tv xD
after dinner , i join them singing .
bu tiam ! they ask me drink , i just drink half tin den go upstairs and sleep !
hahhha :D Alchohol not good for health i know =P


2nd day .
wake up in the morning brush teeth and bath . cold die me ! ==
after Breakfast , watch tv and keng gai with cousin. :)
afternoon .
we go back room packing and ready go to Kota Belud :)

when on the way go KB , i vomit 2 time ady . HEADACHE being at car
in that 2 hours ==
Finally reach there , and finally my phone got line ! hahha !
i follow my jie fu sister go play water again . argh !
i think i'm goin sick soon =/
after play water and bath , i learn cookin from my mom and also
my jie fu mom . hahaha =D although i'm not doin nice
this time . next time will better bahh =P

I sleep early yesterday , cause i'm SO SO SO tired ! !

today morning , wake up at 9:30 =S
10 need follow them go church =)
so i fly go bath and follow them go church .
11++ finish ady . =/
after that have lunch with them and play " cho dai di "
with those xiao hai zi . HAHHA ! !
3pm++ , finally my jie fu ask me ready and go in car =DD
yeahhh !
and say Bye Bye to them xD MAY will back there again =)

I'm havin so much fun in this 2 days :)




till here , Bye Bloggie ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment