Sunday, March 27, 2011

Thankss a lot friends . =)

Yesterday , i have receive a lots of friends message bout my sick .
I'm Touched by you guys ! :'D thankks BUDDY !!
espiacially for those who calling me last night .
thanks to you guys againn !
don worry i'll hear you guys advice .
you guys really made me wanna cry this =(
when you guys text me i'm just finish back from church again tuh ~
GOOD TIMING !! ='D

hmm , i din go to anywhere today.. just stayin at home . rest watch tv online
dats all . punyalah boringgg ==

now they all busy decorating my house and busy prepare food
for to night My sis and My cousin
Birthday Party . :)

I'm might have a nap first .
feel tiredd . save energy for to night . :)


I'll be tough .
I'll be Strong .
i can SUCCESS through this BIG TEST .

I'll be fine.. Right....? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment