Monday, March 28, 2011

28 march . Sunny Day =)

nothin special today . i sleep late last night .
cause wanna done my homework . but do dao half
fall into sleep . =S wake up already early in the morning .
so i just prepare go to school.
when reach school i continue do it .
and i'm done before the teacher come .
haha =X

assembly gain . boreedd .
hmm , havin 1m1s at school today .
boreeed . macam tiada =x

after school went to my friend house .
half and hour later my aunt fetch me there =)

Reach home , eat porridge that made from my dad .
and take my medicine after my meal .
I gonna be hardworking to eat those medicine
to get a better result later on =)
wednesday , need go to hospital and have an injection .
although i'm feeling scare for it . But with all Friends support ,
i got to be strong . i wont make you guys dissapointed to me .
I can get through all of this .
I promise i'll get back my healthy body back .
I'll promise i'll win in this war .




No comments:

Post a Comment