Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Say goodbye to that part of yesterday

Hidden where no one else can see A whirlpool in my heart of my anxiety So many roads to follow Not really sure which one I should take Anyway, I'm being me For so long, I let others tell me the way Say goodbye to that part of yesterday  I believe myself 'Cause I know it's what I need Everything begins when I believe within myself Oh, I believe in me The moment shining light I see To the day we think I know that is where I'm gonna go I believe  In front of me with my eyes With eternal loving skies I wanna know this feeling oh beauty my love  I believe myself 'Cause I know it's what I need Everything begins when I believe within myself Oh, I believe in me The moment shining like a sea To the day we think I know that is where I'm gonna go I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment