Sunday, March 20, 2011

18 - 20 MARCH =D


Hey hey hey Bloggie !

i'm just back from my church lifeboot camp this !
ouch i'm havin fun all the times ! and already get so many experience there !
of course i have learn more thing about HIM , JESUS =)

Hmm , at the first day , i played 3 games . but i forget whats the games ady . =S
most fun is Climbing the 14 feet high that =D i forgot the name again =X
after that we go back to the dorm bath . and goin to the next session =)

2nd day , hmmm our group cooking today .
hahaha =D we set for our lunch . havin fun so much !
our cook not bad also =PP
The Next Activities , flyingfox ! how FUN is that !
i'm feel so scare when the beginning , so scare to climb up the
very very high tangga == but after play and try , feel wan to play 1 more time this xD
CRAZy !
And.. Night , Its a HEALING NIGHT Yesterday =)
Really touch my heart . feel like jesus really beside me and healing me .
The Holy Spirit really strong !
some of people cry , scream even pengsan also got .
WOWww , Its really a very meaningfull night . =')
i love all the thing He said . He's like so understand our feeling .
Family Problem ? Relationship ? Friendship ? Study ?
that all the problem i'm havin right now .
after the healing session , we go back to the dorm and chit chat till 1.30++
just go to bed =D

Today , our Group activities is 4 wheel xD very fun this !
its such like jungle tracking lik dat , guys take the wheel ang girls take
chair etc . =D OMG its really fun !
its really challenging me ! xD
and after that we go back to the dorm and pack up . lunch and last have group
picture . after that we're moving to the church =)
and they are havin MASS at 5 . and havin concert on 7pm , i wanna go but i
cant make it =( its my sis Baby Boy 1 monthsary today .
open house , so my jie fu fetch me back home and
i quickly prepare before my cousin and sister friend them come !
haha ! till here , i'm goin to take my dinner .
and Crazy with Them laterrr .

I"M NOT GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW =P


BYE BYE ! =D









No comments:

Post a Comment