Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Its over =') Sorry..

all was my fault . i'm the one who make you like this .
Sorry that i never understand you . i never care for your feeling . =')
I'm the one who start all of this . If not because of me . we wont be like this NOW . =(
right ? i've tried my best.. but i still cant get over you.. i surrender to you.. :')

* CCCH *

this 5 months , i miss you deeply . do you know that ? :')
you're right.. 5 month not long.. 5 month just a very short time..
i believe all the word you say.. i believe it all the time..
why ? i also don know whats goin with me today ?
am i diffferent with the Phoebe you've meet last time? am i change a lot ?
since the day you go.. the pieces of my heart are missin you :')
Sorry for everything i've done to you..
all our memories Happiness , lonelyness , tears , smile , Cry , laugh .
For me , " past is past ' , if you're dissapointed . SORRY :')
i've cried , for you.. I've laughted , for you.. i've change , for you..
now i'm alone.. just because of you.. now i'm alone without you..
if i die today , what will you do ? Come after ? or just pretend not affected ?
i love you , after you love me . i wish i'm a grass .. so , i can cut myself..
you're important , to me :') i don know if i'll be okay.. you traded everything just for me .
I never Realized that . I love you , but i hate you too . My only wish for now , to be with you .
Everything had changed . :') you remove my worried . Now , i throwed my dreams .
since i've done this , i'm lonely for a year . My Sunshine become my night .
My Happiness becomes a crap . Plenty lies , you're not here . CCCH , sorry..
really sorry.. sorry.. the person i most need now is you.. you called me just now.. you keep make me laugh..
but i din give you any respond.. cause i cant smile.. sorry.. if really one day.. i dissappear in this
world.. will you still ask me to wait you..? I'm serious.. Nobody know what will happen
on the next second :') right..?
through you call , through you call just now.. i know how much you care me..
but if one day.. the hardest thing you cant accept really happen..
do we still have the chance to wait..? :')
this is what i scare and worried for :')









No comments:

Post a Comment