Thursday, March 17, 2011

15 , 16 , 17 march . =)


Hey Bloggie !
I'm gonna start my blog from 15 march .

that day evening , wait for keningau friends reach kk .
they reach at 3pm something :)
we go cinema and buy for Big mommas movie ticket .

after that , we have a snacks at Big Apple while wait for the movie start .
after that we go to the movie .
and where we go next is Sushi Tei For our dinner =D
after dinner , we go fun square play .

after play , thy company us back to our hotel .
and they back home :)
11 ++ tiba2 feel stomach not feeling well .
and edna and wen yee wanna grab some food .
so , CC come and bring us food . thankss you ! :)


The next day , 16 march :)
we went to 1borneo . meet them .
and go to one of their friend Condominium there watch Horror movie =S
we just watch a part of it . cause its really disgusting =X

we go down to the mall again .
and we play games . Sing k , Play Pool , the most funny 1 is " bung bung che " =P
after tat , we have a meal at "HOME " a restaurant . nice .
before eat , arnold bring us Pray :)

after that , they goin to their movie .
me and wen yee gonna back home early .
so cant join them =S

we back home . i wait my car at wen yee house .
and my je fu fetch me . wen yee follow me home too =D

I sleep early =S cause really tired .
wen yee still steady , continue for her korean drama =D



Today , 17 march .
i wake up at 1oam++ =S
after prepared , went to Cp and watched RANGO with them .
today they last day at kk this time .
wen yee , me , jovis and also arnold
had our lunch at warisan " kam tong " :)
after that just go for the movie .
after the movie , they're goin back to keningau . :)

Anyway , i really have a blast with them in this 3 days :)


more photos will be upload at my Facebook .
I'm uploading it just now , but Fb really so lagggg .
maybe will late upload it =S






No comments:

Post a Comment