Friday, November 26, 2010

CYRIL CHIA :) SORRY , the last time i wrote this long long d note for you.. :'(

My Love , i think clearly ady finally.. i dun wan to waste your time anymore.. thanks for this 10 month 18 days.. you give me many memories in this 1o month ++ :) Finally i know , the real meaning of love.. you take care me dao so good.. although sometime we argue once and once again.. :( But i dun wan make you feel sad and stress being with me.. i just wan you feel Happy.. thats enough for me.. i know you're still worry for your spm.. if i leave you.. you no need think bout me.. and you less 1 problem.. :\ I'm rely soorry cause make you hurt many time le.. i'm not the perfect girlfriend for you.. i will wait for you.. till the day you're rely in love with me again :) i believe that.. if we got " yuan fen " , sure will together back right ? :O I'm working hard now to save money and buy your Birthday Present.. and also our last monthsary gift.. maybe will late a bit just give ya bii.. sorry.. cause today i just work the 4th day.. salary still not high yet.. :( after i take the salary , i will buy the couple necklace dat last time bii lost it that.. although that time i'm not your girlfriend anymore.. but it's full of our story inside the neclace that write with the date we start our relationship.. just hope bii will keep the necklace whenever you go.. and Please don forget that i'm also your girlfriend before.. Please dun delete all the MEMORIES :( I also dunno why i will do this decision.. But except you, there is nobody can change my mind.. :)


Friendsss ! !
am i stupid doin such as this decision ?!! :(( i also dun wan de.. Maybe i'm just wan to give him freedom.. i don wan he feel hurt anymore.. do you all know ? in this 10 month ++.. i ady quarrel with him 32 times.. but he's still forgive me 32 times :) i love him more than i love myself !! :( but its because of this 32 times.. our relationship gettin more cold.. its all come because of me.. i first time have a good boyfriend like him.. First time :') and also he will be the last 1 i love.. If you guys ask me to find new 1.. i will wait till the day that he invited me to his wedding? just think wan to find a new love or not :)





Cyril Chia Chuen Hou , don worry !! i will be okay !!
Love you always ! like what i have promise you before.. :)


Till here , dats all what i'm gonna say..

Bye2 ~ :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment