Tuesday, November 16, 2010

你為什麼說謊

To My SweetHeart Cyril . :)

tik tak tik tak ~ the time now is 00:12 . i'm still cant sleep in .
haix.. i really dunno what i'm thinking recently :'( we argue once and once again. :'(
bii , sumtime i rely hope dat you know my feeling.. i don know how tel you bout my feeling through phone call :'( so i just write here and hope bii will know A BIT about my feel :'(

Bii , sometimes.. i don hope i tel bii just bii realize what should bii reply\ans me , i don hope those type of message you reply me . like " what ? " " why ? " . i rely don like this type of message.. :'(

i keep read back the message we read before.. 20-09-2010 , 20:14 , " Bii , i love you forever and ever.. " bii suddenly send me this , i happy till wan cry le !!!! and 1 " Steamboat and katam are forever love with cyril and phoebe.. hehe.. " Bii , do you still remember all of our memories..? I hope your answer would be " YES " :')

i still got many many thing wan to tel bii accualy.. But it's too many , and i will wait until bii finish SPM.. just tel bii all of the thing i wanna tel you.. :) hope to see you soon bii ! :'(

how bout you bii..? got anything wan to tel me ? :) if bii no mood or what , bii can find me report de ohh ! :) i will always be there for you my SweetHeart ! :*




k laa , maybe this only 20% per 100% dat i wan to tel bii ohh ~ hehee , wait after SPM !


nights bii.. sorry cause late sleep today ya Baby Mickey ><>

GOOD NIGHTS !
miss and love you !
MUACKSS MY MR.C ! ! !

No comments:

Post a Comment