Sunday, April 3, 2011

iwontbelieveinyouanymore.

Your Word :')


Your Word , Hard to believe . once i believe , you make me dissapointed again .
Your Word , i have try to believe , but once i believe , you make me dissapointed again .
Your Word , I believe always . but what you give me ?
i always believe the word you say . always and always . i know you lie ,
but i still believe.. why ?
When i Need you most , you leave .
When i need you , you're not beside me .

Past is Past . If its over , just let it go .
please ..

Someone , you're right :) why should i wait for him ?
Someone , You're right , why should i wait for someone that not love me anymore ?
Someone , you're right , Why should I believe his word although i know his lie ?
Someone , Thanks for waking me up . :)


I dont love you , like i did before .
Sometimes i cry so hard from pleading , so sick and tired
of all the needless beating .

I've been givin out chances everytime and all you do is
let me down . you dont have to call me anymore .
i wont pick up the phone . this is the last straw , dont want to hurt anymore .
Someday , you can tel me you're sorry .
but wait till the day , i wont believe you like i did before .
You're not Sorry at all =)

I'm Sorry , cause I Dont love you like i did yesterday .




iwontrustyourwordanymore.never.

No comments:

Post a Comment