Tuesday, April 12, 2011

12 april

CAN I CHANGE SCHOOL ? ==

TODAY , Bm teacher spoil my mood again ==

i don get the Question paper cause i'm absent on that day .
nobody told me about the paper .
the teacher give them the paper that day and also
ask them to past up on that day too .
how i know about the excersise paper ?
DAMN !!
you really make everybody feel stress ==
i wont do what you asked me to do .
I don mind bout you asking me copy those question .
But Please , Don talk with us like we're stupid .
please STOP scolding us with " those word " ==
satan ? funny .
People Don have the Question paper , and ask you for that .
You say its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS .
Fine , so we just do the answer on a paper .
and give it to you .
at least we done the answer please . and you dont accept it ==
SO , why you say its none of your business if you care the way we do ??
and , we never talk bad bout you .
We speak chinese does'nt mean we're talkin bad bout you kay..
WE NEVER TALK BAD BOUT YOU TEACHER .

AND ,
As you wish , I'm READY to take Amaran and do perjanjian
as long as you're happy . ==
although i'm not willing to do that . ==





No comments:

Post a Comment