Monday, April 25, 2011

25 april


Hello Bloggie !
i'm backkk !! haaha , i already din update my blog for 2 days =X

i'm queit busy in this few days .
i dont sleep enough ><
last sat when back to my mummy village .
edna and wen yee Following me too .
Hahah ! acttualy we plan go play water .
but rain.. so not jadi ><

and then follow my jie fu and my other cousin play
" bola sepak " in raining ! FIRST TIME !
its really fun but my leg damn pain =(
after that back to room and goin to bath .

and night , after dinner then have a drink .
" dester " weird oh the beer ==
just drink half my head start pain ady ==
well after that chit chat with cousin and intro them edna
and also wen yee . haha =P funny .
1:30am we sleep , 4:30 we wake .
cause mom wanna goin back kk early .

reach home 6:30 , they 2 and me continue sleep .
9am wake up prepare go out breakfast .
after that go church . after church movie .
haha =D
and night just back homee . =X
tiredddddd .




i have nothing to say about today .
HAHA =D

















No comments:

Post a Comment