Thursday, January 6, 2011

Tomorrow , 8 January =)

The day of 8 january 2010 , i accept him to be my boy . =')
i tot we can celebrate reach 1 year . But No.. I didn't . I broke our promise.
I broke His Dream to be with me. He never broke his promise to me. But i did .
i broke my promise to him every times . i know that i'm stupid enough . =')
The 8 January of last year , He asked me : Can You Be My GirlFriend ?
woww ! do you know how happy i am that day ?
hahahha =D i accept him den . we have so many memories .
=) Time Past so fast , we break on 28 november of 2010 .
our limit just 10 months 27 day Only . =')
( 27/10 was my birthday date , what a special date we break ? )
its time to set him free.. its too much missunderstanding between us..
ITS TOO MUCH =') I hurt him again and again . but when we're still
together , he forgive me once and once again.
Its wasn't FAIR for him =)

more 23 days , His Birthday =)




我们到不了我们要的幸福 , 你要的幸福,
也许我给不起。 对不起。。

No comments:

Post a Comment