Tuesday, May 24, 2011

24 may :)

more few days Holiday Start :)



I though i can spend my holiday time with you .
but i know dats impossible .
Why Time Past so fast ? more few days then june .
feels like last year just happening yesterday .
I miss the times .
I miss the moments .
you lift my feet of the ground , and you spin me around .
you make me crazier .
feels like i'm falling and I'm Lost in your Eyes .
wishing that i realized what i had when you were mine .
all the thing i tel you was true , no lie . thats all what
i wan to tel you.
Sorry because i never appreciate you .
Sorry that i love you.
Sorry that i hurt you .
iwontfallinlovewithyouagain.
Thanks for your fairy tale .
IMY :')


i promise myself not to miss you again .
if's this is the only way for we both , i surrender..





No comments:

Post a Comment